Thursday 23 August 2012

BrisStyle Indie Twilight Market

Friday 24th August, 5-9pm
King George Square, Brisbane City



It's that time again - time for the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Market! But, this time, there's also an Etsy Party for you all to enjoy too.

I can't wait for the market. There's always a great atmosphere - happy customers, happy stallholders, and hopefully great weather!

I've made a few new project bags for this market. Here they are:


I've also been playing around with polymer clay. I've made some bananas! I'll make these into earrings when their varnish has dried, and they'll be available at the Twilight Market tomorrow night for $10 a pair.

What do you think? Very Queensland, right? :-)



Looking forward to seeing you there. Come by, say hello, and stay for the Etsy Party - it'll be a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. You just need a pineapple to go with the Banana!

    ReplyDelete