Monday 28 November 2011

My First BrisStyle Market

Friday night, the 25th November was the Racecourse Road Community Christmas Party. And, BrisStyle organised some market stalls as part of the festivities. There were also carols, readings, a band, a sausage sizzle (I missed these while in the UK, I tell you!), and crafty activities for the kids.

What a night! There were lots of people, families, out enjoying the beginning of the festive season. There's no denying that Christmas is almost upon us.

I became a member of BrisStyle a month or so ago. They have been nothing but kind, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. A seriously crafty, awesome bunch of ladies (there are no boys in BrisStyle - I'm sure they'd love to have some though!). It is such a pleasure to turn up at an event that is well run and well attended.

I'll be at the next two BrisStyle markets. On the 10th of December there is the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market. And then on the 16th of December, I'll be at the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Market in King George Square.

See you there!

The crowds watching the carols and dancing about to the music
The gorgeous lanterns out the front of St Augustine's Church

Busy busy at The Quizzical Owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment